* Gen 1:26 – And God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness“: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Because we are made in His image and likeness we will always serve another. If not serving God to become His sons, than we will serve the devil and our evil ways to fulfill God’s word, “that if you eat of this fruit, the day you do, you shall surly die. The devil by default rules the world. He took it from Adam and Eve and put them in bondage to their self referential nature and the power of sin and death. All mankind became slaves to sin by default, rejecting God’s one command. God didn’t cause this to happen…We rejected Him, His love, mercy, grace and provision by which only we are filled with. (HE WANTS AND DESIRES TO FILL US, TO BE WITH US AND IN US WITH WHAT SATISFIES US, HIM, BUT MANKIND REJECTED HIM.
* Mark 12:29 – And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: (God is three persons in one, all interdependent upon each part.) The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one, this is where our fullness comes from. Eph 1:22-23 – And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23) which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. We can be filled with God as a part of the body of Christ of which fulness can only come from or be filled with the world, which will always live us empty. We will serve one or the other. Rom 16:22 – If any does not “love” the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. Love here is a Greek word meaning affection. We have a choice to set our affection on heavenly things or earthly thing and we will serve one, but be sure that those that serve the world will be cursed in their efforts to find happiness and fulness.
* Ps 115:16 – The heaven, are the Lord’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. (Gen 1:26) All creation was created by God to be filled with Him. Only in mankind did He give the choice. This choice brought the earth and the creation, on it, under futility and groaning, because of the One who subjected it in hope that some would become the sons of God. Rom 8:19-21 – For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20) For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21) because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (That which God has called to rule with incorruption is filled with corruption of man, and all the foundation are out of course. Ps 82:5)
* Matt 24:7-8 – For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8) All these are the beginning of sorrows. Lev 20:22 – ‘You are therefore to keep all My statutes and all My ordinances and do them, so that the land to which I am bringing you to live will not spew you out. In Lev. 18:28 the land spewed out the peoples before them. Floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and much more are signs that this is happening even today. Hos 4:3 – Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. Massive animal kills are happen all over the earth and nobody can explain it. We are in perilous times, Christians deceiving and being deceived, having a form of godliness, great delusion, lost their senses, great falling away, iniquity increasing and the love of most waxing cold. This is causing the earth to spew its rulers out? Is the land rejecting our dominion? The creation on earth longs to be connected back up with its creator through us. GOD AND HIS CREATION ARE MEANT TO BE ONE.
* Col 3:12 – Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels(tender) of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Bowels – describes the seat of our affections and emotions. Physiology is the study of the nature or origin of living organisms; In human physiology their studies revolves around what is called the “nervus sympathicus,” or the sympathetic nervous system, which is located in our spinal column, and connects to the autonomous nervous system. Sympathetic means existing or operating through an affinity, “interdependence”, or mutual association; appropriate to “one’s mood, inclinations, or disposition.” This is why there are clicks, cast systems, and division. (For Christians we must be renewed and connect to God’s oneness.) A very important word in the everyday life of believers and unbelievers is interdependent. Interdependence means a relationship in which each member is mutually dependent on the others. It isn’t forced, mechanical or manipulative but natural. Co-dependency is unhealthy, the person is physically or psychologically addicted, to alcohol, drugs, and much more even other people. (Co-Dependency uses others to be fulfilled) God created mankind to be social, just as He did the creatures on the earth, but He meant for us to be social and interdependent with Him first. Interdependence is what brings us to achieving fullness, that which can only be achieved with God. John 17:26 – and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
* Here is the major problem! God placed within us three needs that must be fulfilled: Security, Identity or Significance, and Belonging or Love. The sympathetic nervous system brings all this together, based upon our connection to God or to the world. Remember our mood, inclinations and disposition have been formed from a life time of experience of walking in interdependence with a corrupt world system . Upon being born again our mood, inclinations and disposition must connect interdependently with God to be transformed. There is chaos in the church today because with most Christians this is not happening, and there is no change in these three critical areas. This is where Gods thoughts and ways are formed in the new man. Isa 55:8-9 – “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. 9) “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. If this is not changing, the church becomes the devils playground. 2 Cor 4:4 – whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
* 2 Cor 6:11-13 – O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open. 12) You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted by your own affections/bowels. 13) Now in return for the same(I speak as to children), you also be open. The devil has built and establish a world that caters to the flesh of mankind, to steal, kill and destroy, and carryi out the word of God which said if you eat of this fruit you shall surely die. The world, connects to the natural (sensual man, beastly…) to fulfill an emptiness in all mankind, even Christians, to find security, identity and belonging that can only be temporally satisfied. Billions of people are trying to find fulness where all is an illusion, set up to complete the curse of sin in their lives. Deut 30:19 – I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
* God created us in a manner to be one with Him. It’s like using an electrical tool while standing, in water, and not knowing that it shouldn’t be used under those conditions, it is not going to go well with you. John 17:20-22 – “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21) that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. Mankind was interdependent with God until the fall in the garden. We have always meant to be one with God.
John 3:5-7 – Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6) ” That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Being born again of the Spirit connects us back up with being interdependent with God and He with us. He doesn’t take away our autonomy He links us with the other parts of the body for a building up of the whole. So our interdependence is not just with God, but with the rest of the body of Christ. Eph 5:30 – For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.
* You can choose your friends, but you are stuck with your family. By the Spirit we can put off our self centered life, bringing our death, and we can become the sons of God. Our body is one total organism made up of many parts of which the sympathetic nervous system of God links it all together as one. Each member has a governing purpose independent from other parts, but God created them to be interdependent in each for the functioning of the whole body. Eph 4:16 – from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
Col 3:8-10 – But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9) Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, 10) and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him. All of this comes out of the old nature connected interdependently with the world, with its mood, disposition and inclinations and is processed for removal and renewal by the Spirit of God and grace as we commit our lives to faith that works through love.